- $4.653 billion for the Public Housing Operating Fund. NAHRO estimates that this represents a 96 percent proration.
- $2.775 billion for the Public Housing Capital Fund – an increase of $25 million from FY 2018.
- $20.313 billion for HAP renewals for the Housing Choice Voucher (HCV) program. At this time, NAHRO estimates that this represents a 99 percent proration.
- $1.856 billion for ongoing administrative fees for the HCV program. At this time, NAHRO believes that this represents an 82 to 83 percent proration.
- A voluntary Mobility Demonstration program, funded at $25 million, is also included in the bill.
- $3.3 billion has been allocated for the Community Development Block Grant (CDBG).
- $1.250 billion has been allocated for the HOME Investment Partnerships program.
For an indepth look at the FY 2019 spending package, visit http://www.nahro.org/news-content/fy-2019-thud-appropriations-bill-depth-public-housing