BRHA is seeking to expand our current landlord base and invites you to participate!
The BRHA partners with more than 100 private property owners to provide rental units to families in the City of Bristol Virginia in need of quality, affordable housing through the Housing Choice Voucher (“HCV”) Program. Some benefits of participating in the HCV Program include:
- Free Annual Inspections of your unit.
- Free Marketing – Owners can list available units by contacting our main office 276-642-2001
- Tenants are required to comply with provisions of your lease.
- Guaranteed Timely Payments – As long as the unit is in Housing Quality Standards (HQS) compliance, the Housing Assistance Payments (HAP) are deposited directly into your checking or savings account.
- Tenant portion of rent is affordable based on income.
To become a landlord in the BRHA’s Housing Choice Voucher Program or to learn more about the HCV program, call 276-642-2001 or send an email to email@example.com.