BRHA is looking to hire a full time EnVision Center Receptionist. Join our team and help us fulfill our mission!
Bristol Redevelopment and Housing Authority (BRHA) is the premier affordable housing provider in the City of Bristol, VA and is looking to expand services offered through the EnVision Center. The EnVision Center is a unique setting where services are offered to the residents and voucher holders of BRHA as well as those in the communities of Bristol, VA and TN. This exceptional person will serve as a Resource Specialist for the EnVision Center and also will collect data that tracks the reach of services with special emphasis given to housing and health. The Center will house multiple programs, including occupancy and affordable housing.
The successful candidate will understand the value of being a team-player and recognize the importance of being the Authority’s first point of contact. Qualifications include:
· Attention to detail
· Ability to capture data and present in usable form for grant writing and reporting
· Ability to multi-task
· Pleasant and professional etiquette when greeting and interacting with clients
· Ability to connect individuals with correct service or staff member
· Excellent computer skills; Word, Excel, Powerpoint,
· Ability to problem solve
· Ability to learn housing software
· Ability and willingness to be a team-player
· Ability to think outside the box
· Ability to perform essential front desk administrative duties
Bachelor’s degree preferred, BRHA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To be considered for the new position, please send resume to email@example.com. Resumes will be accepted until the position has been filed.