BRHA is looking for a Housing Specialist! Come join our team and help make a difference!
We are looking for a hard-working, experienced and motivated Housing Specialist for our 400+ housing unit developments. You will work with a team who manages several apartment complexes and rental properties in Bristol, VA. The position’s job duties include a wide range of duties in assisting the Property Management departments, such as assisting with processing applications and waiting lists, meeting with residents for recertifications, showing vacant units, maintaining quality control of resident records and files, performing move-in inspections, as well as annual and follow-up inspections, and other duties necessary for maintaining rental properties.
• Graduation from an accredited high school, Associate degree in Social Work, Public Administration or related field. Three (3) years property management experience or an equivalent of education, training and experience is a plus.
• Must have a valid VA or TN driver’s license and reliable means of transportation.
• Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test and background check.
• Full-time, Monday thru Friday, with the opportunity for occasional after-hours emergency calls.
• Compensation based on experience and skill level.
• Medical insurance, individual or family, with dental, prescription and vision coverage.
• Retirement, short-term disability, and life insurance.
• Paid vacation and sick leave and numerous holidays.
Please respond with resume (including contact information) with your qualifications to email@example.com or submit an application (available at 120 Hope Lane (formerly 809 Edmond Street), Bristol, VA) by 4:00 pm, August 5, 2022. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we look forward to receiving your resume/application.