The Bristol Redevelopment and Housing Authority is seeking an Executive Assistant who is proficient in providing the following:
- Providing administrative assistance, such as writing and editing e-mails, drafting memos, and preparing communications on the executive’s behalf.
- Maintaining comprehensive and accurate records.
- Performing minor accounting duties.
- Organizing meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, and organizing catering when necessary.
- Managing the executive’s calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters.
- Prioritizing emails and phone calls, gathering documents to prepare for meetings and coordinating travel arrangements.
- Assisting with grant-writing duties.
- Executing Human Resources functions for the organization.
- Assuming responsibilities for eNewsletter, website maintenance, and social media.
- Proficiency in all Word programs, Google Drives, and Mailchimp. WordPress knowledge and abilities is a PLUS.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
For more information or to submit a resume, please email: email@example.com. *Position is open until filled.