On June 15, 2020, the Bristol Redevelopment and Housing Authority will open its office for appointments. If you need to schedule an appointment, please call (276) 642-2001, or your caseworker. We will also be accepting appointments for applications for all programs.
To ensure everyone’s safety, we plan to implement the following guidelines and protective measures for clients with appointments:
- Taking temperatures
- Ensuring Social Distancing recommendations
- Hand Sanitizer
Please be prepared for these inquiries about your personal well-being prior to your scheduled appointment:
- Have you traveled outside the Tri-Cities area in the last 14 days?
- Have you or anyone you have come in contact within the last 14 days been confirmed to have COVID-19?
- Have you had any of the following symptoms in the last 14 days?
- Fever greater than 100 degrees
- New onset shortness of breath
- Sore Throat
For COVID-19 related guidance and additional measures implemented by the Commonwealth of Virginia Governor’s Office, see here.