On Thursday, October 17, 2019, BRHA held its annual Fall Fest event at the ‘O’ Building parking lot near Rice Terrace Apartments.
Sponsored by BRHA, Anthem Healthkeepers Plus and Bristol Coalition, our annual Fall Fest provided valuable resource information, music, games and inflatables for the kids (and kids at heart), AND beautiful blue skies! Everyone enjoyed the change to a week-day afternoon. We were so pleased with the huge turnout.
Special THANKS to the Bristol VA Fire Department, Bristol VA Sheriff’s Office and Bristol VA Police Department for their unwavering support and participation!
Special THANKS also to “Bristol Votes” for providing information to our Residents about voting requirements and how to register to VOTE. Reminder: Election Day is Tuesday, November 5th – visit https://bristolva.org/225/Elections
We appreciate all of the volunteer vendors who committed their time and resources to make our event a success. They include:
- Anthem Healthkeepers Plus
- Appalachian Independence Center
- Bristol VA Election Office
- Bristol VA Fire Department
- Bristol VA Health Department
- Bristol VA Public Schools
- Bristol VA Sheriff’s Department – D.A.R.E.
- Bristol VA Police Department
- Bristol VA Employment Commission
- Children’s Advocacy Center
- Crossroads Medical Mission
- Department of Social Services
- Head Start
- Highlands Community Services
- Legal Aid of Southwest Virginia
- Mt. Rogers Adult Education
- Rite Aid
- Twin City Medical Center
- Virginia Highlands Community College
- Virginia Tech Home Extension
Thanks to chefs Mark and Charlie for grilling the hot dogs and hamburgers by “headlamp”!!