Please Join Us! Open House & Ribbon-Cutting – May 15th 10:00 a.m.
“The Village at Oakview”
BRHA will hold an “Open House” on Tuesday, May 15, 2018 from 10:00 a.m. – 12 Noon to celebrate the completion and opening of The Village at Oakview, Bristol’s newest attractive and affordable housing development, located in the 400-block of Oakview Avenue. Please join us for “Open House” tours, refreshments and a special ribbon-cutting.
The Village at Oakview, located in the 400-block of Oakview Avenue, is conveniently located near schools, bus routes and downtown shopping. It is close to City parks, museums, the Bristol Virginia public library, nearby downtown amenities, and restaurants.
- Veridian-Certified Construction (formerly “Earth Craft”) – Sustainable, Affordable, & Energy-Efficient
- 48 units: 24 first-floor and 24 second-floor “walk-up”
- Style: “Garden-Style”
- Bedroom sizes available: A mix of two- and three-bedroom units
- Accessible units: 6 Totally Accessible; All 24 first-floor units are “barrier-free”
- Central air conditioning
- Washer/dryer hook-up
- Stove/Refrigerator provided
- 24 hour maintenance
- On-site parking